Monday, 21 September 2009

Space Temple #5





I've been working over the weekend on my Pod Plant. I've built it in repeatable sections. Above is a wire frame showing the stems connectors and pod.



I'm pleased with my leaves, the textures are all hand painted. After finishing the leaves I adapted them to make the PodPlant flowers.






I tried a few colour variations on the flowers








That's as far as I got I still need to do the roots and to put some variation into the pieces. All the stems are currently straight which will have to change. I will post it up again when there's some more progress. Tomorrow I will be posting up the main character.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, this is a dofollow blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...