Friday 18 December 2009

Space Temple #14 Evil Statues


I've been making some background props, some evil statues to get some more atmosphere into my shots.

There is still quite a lot of background to set up, but I should be able to use the background elements I've already got, to put them together. There is a fair bit of foliage now that I can use to stop things looking too repetative. I want to add some bits and pieces of wreckage and junk to show that there have been prievious, visitors. whether or not I get the time is another matter.

I get the urge to add new pieces some times if I think a shot isn't looking the way I want it to, but I have to keep in mind that I dont want to be working on this film till next christmas, so I try to make my models as re-useable as possible.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, this is a dofollow blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...