Saturday 21 November 2009

Space Temple #13 (not looking too unlucky)


So back to the Space Temple, I've been dealing with lots of dull but scary stuff over the las couple of days. Moving into my new computer which has the dreaded Vista operating system. So I've been loading up my software moving in my files, and after some hassle I think I've got everything working as it should touch wood.

The good news is render times have been reduced from over 5 minutes a frame to around 30 seconds. This means rendering the film is looking much more manageable.


I've also managed to get a render onto DVD and looking good, so the technical worries in terms of rendering are looking much better today. Now it's just a case of getting all my backgrounds built, getting SFX particles, splats and lightning effects done. Getting the music for the film, sound effects and getting the voice track to an exceptable standard (apparently it's spicky)........so not out of the woods yet, but it's looking more positive for the first time in a few weeks.

I have also been working on a few new shots, and props as you can see. The Space Temple marches onwards!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, this is a dofollow blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...