Monday 18 October 2010

Ninja Post #4

Have done a few tweaks got rid of the holes and added the sword. I will be working on skinning and rigging next to see if I need to alter my mesh. Skinning is the process of adding a skeleton to the model and attaching the mesh so it moves correctly with the skeleton. This can lead to problems meaning the wire frame model needs to be altered so that it works better with the skeleton. Rigging is the process of making the skeleton easy to interface for an animator, so that he can work comfortably with the model. So lots of technical messing about on it's way for me. Sometimes it makes me want to throw the computer out the window, but if I do a good job of it, it will make animating the model much easier.


My ninja is currently around the 3100 polys mark (tris).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, this is a dofollow blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...