Wednesday 10 November 2010

The 9 Dragons

This is something I've been working on over a long period in small doses. I spent a bit more time on this than on the other paintings and pictures I've posted up here. Like  many of the other pictures on this blog, it started off as a pencil drawing that I scanned and then painted in photoshop using a tablet. The dragons on the metal ring where drawn using the tablet as was much of the golden horde the main dragon is sitting on. It was a picture I worked on when I was getting fed up with Space Temple or what ever project I was currently on.

To mark the year of the Dragon on the 23 Jan 2012 you can now get  The Nine Dragons as a print from my cafe press account. click the Black Water Dragon print if you want a 14x10 inch framed, high detail version to hang on your wall.

3 comments:

  1. great job man.. i always like anything about dragon. but i think you should work more on the dragons face, it looks like a sad dragon sitting on the golden horde. only my though, overall, it was a great paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool dragon, and a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marianne, I think it's probably the best thing I've put on my blog. Glad you found it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome, this is a dofollow blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...